Monday, April 28, 2008

A word from Chevelle who is featured in All of Us

I would like to thank GOD almighty first because without him, there would be no me. I would like to thank William (BILL) Goeren: If it had not been for you, Bill, I would not have had the opportunity to do such a heartfelt film. Bill, I love you more than words can say. Thanks for being part of my support team. I would like to thank my husband, ROBERT, for putting up with all my mess from beginning to end. I LOVE YOU and always will no matter what! 

Then, I would like to thank my spiritual family: REV.TORRENCE ROBINSON, pastor of GETHSEMANE BAPIST CHURCH in The Bronx. Also REV. ROMERO WALTON for encouragement to keep that dream alive. I received my GED with his help. Thank you so much for all your love and support in making this film. GOD bless the GBC family. 

Thanks to my mom PATRICIA WATKINS who has always been there for me. No matter if I was wrong or right, she would let me know either way. I LOVE YOU with all my heart. You know me better than anybody in this world and you keep me positive and that's a real good thing for me. 

To my fans: This film means more than just telling my life story. This film is about resistance to the disease. You have to control the VIRUS, not let it control you!!! I want people to really see the reality of life if they are not careful... especially OUR YOUNG generation... these REAL LIFE stories could possibly be their stories. Everytime I look at the FILM, I cry because I have come a long way from the beginning to end of the film, and whoever watches this film I know will feel the same way, too. 

REVA, EMILY and the rest of the Pureland Pictures crew: Thanks for dealing with my mood swings during filming, but filming with Emily wasn't a piece of cake (ha-ha), but as you can see this is a GREAT film. So please enjoy it, learn from it and believe it!!

-- Chevelle Wilson

3 comments:

tracid99 said...

yo chevelle. its traci d from the bronx, hit me up at traciproject@aol.com. long time no hear from , no see

Peaches said...

Chevelle this is your Aunt Peaches, I am so proud of you for telling your story and sticking with it through the good the bad and the ugly.

Jennifer Robert said...

I am here to appreciate Dr OGU for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 2 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. OGU curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. on his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com , i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via DHL which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .OGU , God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i dont know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETIES, CANCER,GENITAL AND SIMPLEX HERPES,LOW SPERMS COUNT,SYPHILIS, HIV/AIDS, FIBRIOD,COPD,MENINGITIES,HEPATITIES A, B [HBV] DISEASES, liver diseases .etc why don't you contact dr.Ogu today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call him via : +1 (719) 629 0982